Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rolling Stone's 100 Best Albums and Songs of the Decade

I love this time of year.  Not only for the holiday cheer and whatnot, but for all of these "Best of..." compilations.  They give music fans the opportunity to look back and reflect on what artists have given us this past year or, in this case, decade.  I also like to see what I may have missed out on.  Now, obviously there are going to be fanatical opinion based discrepancies with these lists, but after running through each of Rolling Stone's "100 Best" lists, I personally feel they represent some of the better and more memorable releases from various contemporary artists.  I will be posting more and more "Best of" lists in the coming weeks, but I figured I'd kick it all off with the reputable legend, Rolling Stone.

100 Best Songs of the Decade

100 Best Albums of the Decade





No comments:

Post a Comment