Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Hold Steady Track! "Hurricane J" via Pitchfork


This is going to be a great summer! New Hold Steady album is set to drop May 4th, just as the sun is finding its place permanently affixed in the New England skies.  The Hold Steady could easily be considered one of my favorite bands of the recent years.  Last summer I had the chance to check them out at the Virgin Free Fest in Baltimore, MD and it was without a doubt one of the best live performances I've seen.  I don't think I could recommend a better band for sunny summertime sing alongs..drinking beers and toasting to good vibes.

Track isn't available yet on lala.com but Pitchfork was able to share it with us.  Check it out here.  I plan on posting it here once I can get my hands on the mp3.  For now, check out these vids.

The Hold Steady: Stay Positive

The Hold Steady: Chips Ahoy

No comments:

Post a Comment